INSTAGRAM


Instagram

About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz photographer Terry Way specializes in wedding & event photography. Stylized artistic images that provide a fresh approach to documenting weddings and events. Available for portraits, headshots, action, fashion photography or any commercial freelance needs. (831) 464-0939

Seascape Beach Resort Weddings ~ Photography by Terry Way

I have said it before and I will say it again, I love shooting weddings at The Seascape Beach Resort.

This wedding took place the day after the big Royal Wedding
and I felt like my bride and groom were the Santa Cruz version!

                                                                The evening light was golden









                                                                            Cheers!

If you are looking to have your wedding photographed and would like to check on availability, shoot me an email
info@terryway.com