INSTAGRAM


Instagram

About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz photographer Terry Way specializes in wedding & event photography. Stylized artistic images that provide a fresh approach to documenting weddings and events. Available for portraits, headshots, action, fashion photography or any commercial freelance needs. (831) 464-0939

Seascape Beach Resort Weddings ~ Photography by Terry Way

  





  





Another Fun Seascape Wedding!!

  The Seascape Beach Resort has been a long-time favorite wedding destination for me. I have been a preferred vendor there for over 15 years and have documented many great events here over the years. Stephanie & Sean had a fantastic wedding recently (it was the Royal Wedding Weekend in fact!) Congratulations! If you would like to inquire on my availability for your event, shoot me an email.